TeamViewer 12.0 is a free desktop utility tool for Windows OS. Get the TeamViewer Portable Version for free and it is suitable for 32 Bit and 64 Bit.
Overview of TeamViewer 12.0 Latest Version:
TeamViewer helps you to remotely control others PCs to make a demonstration, host meets. It is available for free for personal use, to use it in a commercial then you need to purchase a license. You can enable to establish the connection between the incoming and outgoing desktop as well as PC-to-PC for real-time support. It helps to participate meetings, chat with people or groups as well as make video calls with a single click. You can easily share the files with multiple users and manage them right from the dashboard.
As it is a portable version, you can install on your windows as well as on your friend’s computer. After establishing the connection between two the computers the user not only access the PC but also share the desktop and apps. At that time the user can remotely access the PC, share files as well as access VPN with anyone over the world. Teamviewer connects to any PC or server over the world as well as control your partner desktop. In order to use this software, firstly the user need to install this software on their computer. After connecting to the server the user can perform various actions such as locking rebooting the computer as well as installing the applications.
Features of TeamViewer Portable Version:
- Adjust the screen resolution as well as deactivate the wallpaper if the user had speed internet connection.
- With this application, the user can remotely access the PC from anywhere over the net. It doesn’t require any installation, just run this process on both devices and connect.
- It will automatically establish the connection so that user can access. You can control and manage the PCs over the internet.
- TeamViewer allows the users to share the files simply by drag and drop them it to the specified You can easily share the large files without any problem. You can lively show the presentations, demos, products to the partners over the internet within seconds.
- Inbuilt file transfer allows to share the files or folder as well as remotely access them.
- Connect to the multiple platforms from PC to PC, mobile to PC, PC to mobile as well as mobile to mobile. Control remotely any devices it supports multiple devices. With the help of intelligent scaling technology, you will get a flawless connection to UHD display.
- Use the mobile device to connect to your computer from anywhere as well remotely print the documents connect from the shared device. Safely share the files or transfer the files right from the dashboard even large files without any problem.
- Remotely install the application, uninstall them, wake up as well as restart the partner PC. You don’t have to worry about firewalls and it will find clear the route to the partner.
How to Install TeamViewer on Windows OS:
- Double-click on the setup file to start the installation process.
- Click on the run button, then select the type of installation process.
- Select the installation type and then click on the accept and finish button.
- Wait for few seconds, a pop-up will appear on the window.
- To control the partner computer the user needs to provide the partner ID.
System Requirements for TeamViewer Full Version:
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32 Bit and 64 Bit).
Processor: Intel/AMD 1.0 GHz.
RAM: 512 MB.
Hard Disk Space: 30 MB.
Click on the below button to download TeamViewer Portable Version.