Smart Driver Manager both manages and updates all the existing drivers in your system. This driver management tool first scans your entire system right after it installs and reports or notifies all the updates required. Also, the driver detector automatically installs the latest version of the respective drivers and programs for you. The driver management tool only installs the programs after ensuring that they support your computer version. In addition, this driver scanner also backs up and restores any required drivers or their versions. You can download the trial version of Smart Driver Manager for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.x, and Windows 10. It supports both 32-Bit and 64-Bit compatibility architecture.
Smart Driver Manager Overview:
Smart Driver Manager comes with an intuitive and friendly user interface which is easy to use. You don’t have to manually scan your system for any updates required and do them. Also, you will not have to keep continuously checking for updates and the latest versions of your drivers. This driver management software does all that for you. It scans your entire system for any outdated drivers and also the updates required for old drivers. In addition, the driver update program automatically installs the latest versions of all the drivers. Before updating, the Microsoft driver update tool enables you to create backups.
Therefore, you can create backups of your selected drivers. This helps you go back to the old version of the particular driver in case you do not like the new version. Furthermore, this driver manager for Windows 10 also has the ability to restore old, outdated or deleted drivers.
Smart Driver Manager Key Features:
- This driver update tool performs scans on your computer at regular intervals for any latest updates and installs them for the drivers.
- You can also update video drivers together with audio and sound, scanner and printer, webcam, keyboard and mouse, network, and digital camera drivers. This driver management tool supports all the possible existing drivers. Therefore, you don’t have to worry about it not supporting your particular driver or its version.
- The built-in task scheduler enables you to customize your scans to run them on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. Also, this driver manager notifies you whenever there are any new updates, and you can install them accordingly.
- Back up all your drivers so that you remain proactive in case of any system crashes or data loss during which you will easily be able to reinstall all the drivers.
- Similarly, you can also restore the old version of the drivers in case you are not comfortable with the new ones as you’ve already created their backups.
- This driver update tool can also optimize your system performance by running regular scans and cleaning out any outdated drivers and also those not in use anymore.
Smart Driver Manager System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-Bit and 64-Bit)
- File Size: 10 MB
- Disk Space: 20 MB of free space
- Memory: 512 MB RAM minimum
- Processor: Intel Pentium, AMD or faster CPU