Skype 8.1 is a free messenger/chat software that enables you to make free voice as well as video calls. Download Skype latest version at free of cost and it can run on both 32 Bit and 64 Bit.
Overview of Skype 8.1 Latest Version:
Skype is free messenger application that supports screen sharing, video and audio calls. Share the files around the world without any charges additionally make the audio/video with high clarity. Download this application by clicking on the below button. This program will run on various platforms like Windows, OS X, Linux, Android as well as Windows tablets. Some of the alternative messengers are Facebook, Google Hangouts and WhatsApp.
In the latest version, it comes with a new design with a ton of features where you couldn’t find in other software. It allows users to text, video, audio calls over the internet. The user can make the calls to Landlines at low cost. To use this application you need to sign into the Skype account. Skip this step by entering your Microsoft or Facebook authentication parameters. As soon as sign into the program a configuration wizard designed to help you to check the audio as well as video settings.
Additionally, it will check the microphone, speakers, webcam. You can set the profile image by importing the image from the computer or capture the image through the webcam. All your contacts can manage right from the dashboard. As well as you can search the contacts by entering a name, email or you can save the phone number. It allows you to display the notifications in the system tray as well as user can control the program using hotkeys.
Features of Skype Messenger Full Version:
- You can also send messages during video calls. Make use of the instant messaging service for chatting with the friends as well as create a voice. Create a set of people in a group together on one call or video call as well as forward the call to anybody through the Skype.
- The messaging panel is very simple and you can use various types of emotions as well as drag and drop the multimedia files directly into conversation window. Use the smart video feature for getting close to close face conversations.
- The application store all your contact in VCF file format as well as you can sort them by online or name. You can also hide the those who are on offline and enable IM notifications.
- The user can send quick messages with a voice call, audio or share the files, photos directly in the conversation.
- Share your computer with another person, get everyone on the same page on a group video call. It allows the users to add contact me button as well as share button on your blog, website.
- Skype Translator will translate all your video, audio calls as well as messages into another language. The user can add an extension to the browser for easily accessing.
- You can transfer the contacts from one account to another account as manage the blocked contact. You can edit the messages if there is something is missing.
How to Setup Skype on your Windows Computer:
- Click on the below button to download Skype Latest Version.
- To start the process you need to double click on the setup file.
- Then click on the Run button, then press the yes button.
- Click on the Install Button, wait for few seconds.
- After that, it will directly navigate to the main window.
- Then click on the sign-up enter the Skype account details or you can also use the Facebook, Microsoft account to login.
System Requirements for Skype Messenger:
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32 Bit and 64 Bit).
Processor: Intel/AMD 1 GHz.
RAM: 512 MB.
Hard Disk Space: 70 MB.
Click on the below button to download Skype for Windows.