Recuva is a free recovery tool for your Windows PC. It allows recovering the files, documents pictures, music from your windows computer, recycling bin, digital camera card, or MP3 player. Get the Recuva latest version for both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows.
Overview of Recuva File Recovery Software Download:
In the present tech-centric world, securing the data has become most important. As we are part of this digital world data becomes quite crucial for existence. We store data in different forms like pictures as beautiful memories, our favorite tunes or important work-related files. Sometime we just can’t live without data. Have you ever imagine if your favorite file or data gets deleted accidentally. What if you delete an important file by mistake? At the same time if we lose our important data from hard disk by accidentally pressing the Delete key. Manually recovering your files from Windows can get a bit difficult task. At this point of time, the best recovery software comes in handy. Or else a recovery tool to recover your important data back at any cost.
There are several recovery software’s available in the market but some are well-known and others are not. Among them, Recuva is one of the best file recovery software that comes in handy for all the users. Recuva developed by Piriform which as the ability to recover permanently deleted files. This free file recovery software can recover the important files that are accidentally deleted or lost due to PC crash. Recuva is a user-friendly window based recovery tool. The program can work on hard drives, USB flash drives, memory cards, MP3 players, and other storage devices. It supports FAT and NTFS file systems. In addition, Recuva is available in installable and portable form.
Overall, Recuva is considered as top best data recovery software. This program is a good choice for all the levels of users those who are looking for a solid application for data loss recovery.
Key Features of Recuva Free Download Full version:
- The user interface is simple to use and easy to understand. Just click on scan button and select the files you wanted to recover.
- Recuva considered being higher used software in file recovery. The program has the ability to recover pictures, music, documents, videos, emails or any other file type that you have lost. It can recover from rewritable media such as memory cards external hard drives and USB sticks etc.
- Same as other file recovery software even Recuva can recover the files from damaged or newly formatted drives.
- The advanced deep scan mode helps to trace out the deleted files that still exist in your drive.
- Supports FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, NTFS + EFS file systems.
- Capable of Restoring files from removable media such as digital cameras, memory sticks, Smart Media Cards, SD cards, etc.
- Recuva’s secure overwrite feature uses the industry and military standard techniques and make sure that your files erased securely. It protects your deleted files.
- The program is compatible with all versions of Windows Operating system along with multilingual support.
- Recuva’s Quick start wizard will help the beginners and intermediate users for easy file recovery. Meanwhile, allow Recuva to know what kind of files you’re looking to recover, where they were located. And the program does the rest.
How to Setup/Install Recuva Recovery Software for PC?
- Initially, click on the below download button to get the link for Recuva file Recovery software. A new window appears with License Agreement and Install option. Read the License agreement and agree to terms and conditions click on Install button. The installation of the program begins.
- The next window shows that Recuva setup has successfully installed on your PC. Meanwhile, Click on Run Recuva
- In the next step, a welcome wizard appears. Read how the tool helps to recover and Click Next. Recuva Wizard asks what sort of file you want to recover. If you have limited search in mind, select the option what you are looking for (Music, Pictures etc). Click Next.
- In the next window, it asks for the file location. If you are not sure where the file is located then tick on I’m not sure option and Click Next.
- The next window shows Recuva is ready to search your files as shown in the below image. Click on start button to begin the search.
- Recuva starts scanning for your deleted files and the results of files found is shown same as the below figure. Note that files are designated by color, red, yellow and green.
Minimum System Requirements for Recuva 1.53.1087:
- Operating System: Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista/ Windows XP (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or higher
- Memory (RAM): 512MB
- Hard Disk: 50MB free disk space