QuickTime Video Converter is professional video converting software for Windows-based devices. The video converter converts your favorite recorded videos, imported videos, and existing videos quickly and easily. At the same time, it supports to convert the video and audio file to any other popular audio and video file formats. It can also help to convert MOV files to iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, and PSP in an easy and fast way.
QuickTime Video Converter allows you to edit your important video or audios before converting them. It offers you to trim, crop, remove black bars, flip, rotate, add text, colors, change backgrounds, and more. As well as, it can also support to set audio and video settings like sample rate, channel, encoder, and bit rate. This video editing software allows you to play the all video and audio files. Moreover, it supports to play, edit, and convert a wide range of video and audio file formats.
The video player helps to import and export video and audio files from all storage drives and social sites. It supports cross-platform like Windows, Mac, iOS, and more. The best free video converter works on all Windows operating systems such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10. Moreover, QuickTime converter is compatible with both the 32-Bit and 64-Bit architectures.
You can also search for iWisoft Video Converter Free Download Latest Version.
QuickTime Video Converter Free Download Features:
- QuickTime Video Converter designed simple an intuitive user-friendly interface for novice and expert users.
- The free video converter support to convert video and audio files as well as HD video files into any other video and audio formats.
- It helps to convert a wide range of video and audio file formats. Such as MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, M4V, RM, RMVB, 3GP, AVI, WMV, HD TS, HD MTS, MOV, MPEG-4 H.264, WAV, AAC, AIFF, MP3, M4A, etc.
- At the same time, it can also support to convert video and audio files to portable devices. Including iPad, iPod, Apple TV, Xbox 360, Toshiba, Samsung, Nokia, mobile phones, PSP, Zune, Blackberry, and so on.
- The video editing software allows you to edit video and audio files before converts them.
- It allows you to adjust brightness, saturation, and contrast of source video files.
- Moreover, you can also merge the different video and audio segments to create a single larger file for future usage.
- You can also perform basic video and audio editing operations like trim, cut, flip, add titles, subtitles, add watermarks, rotate, resize, and more.
- This video converter helps to choose the audio track and subtitles of the output video file for your Video player.
- Besides, it can also offer you to choose the video and settings for your output audio and video file. Such as output quality, file type, size, bit rate, and more.
- QuickTime Video Converter adopts NVIDIA CUDA technology makes your conversion speed 6X faster than any other video converters.
We recommended you to search for iSkysoft Video Converter Free Download for Windows 7.
QuickTime Video Converter System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (both 32-Bit and 64-bit).
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 CPU or Later.
- RAM: 512 MB of Memory.
- Hard Disk: 40 MB of free disk space for installation.
- Developer: Anvsoft
QuickTime Video Converter is the ultimate video converting software for home and small business users. The video converter converts the media files into any other popular media file formats. And, it can also help to convert and edits a wide range of media file formats. This video editor supports to apply more special effects and filters quickly and easily. QuickTime converter is free to download and works on all Windows platforms.
Click on the download button to download the QuickTime Video Converter on your Desktop computer or Windows-based laptops.