PrivateFirewall 7.0 is a free system security tool for Windows 10. It is free to download and runs in any kind of PC with minimal system requirements.
Overview of PrivateFirewall 7.0 Full Version:
By using the free firewall the user can protect the PC from various types of threats including ransomware. Nowadays, browsing the internet is common, millions of people are using it around the world. Increasing the usage of internet will increase the cyber attacks. To protect them you need to have a tool like PrivateFirewall. This application acts as extra security for your system. Its main advantage is to protect the intrusions on the PC. Having free antivirus software doesn’t protect your PC from sophisticated virus threats. PrivateFirewall monitors the traffic of your computer as well as blocks the potential threats. You can also try ZoneAlarm Free Firewall 2018 Download for Windows 32 Bit and 64 Bit.
It uses the different types of protection methods like a desktop firewall. You can also find the process monitor, application manager and filtering. Additionally, you can customize the different security levels for Home, Office as well as remote access the PC right from the dashboard. It allows you to create a trusted list/ IP addresses, Blocked sites/ IP addresses. You can also block the untrusted websites and IP addresses. If you’re beginners then use the default configuration settings only otherwise you can customize them according to you. Additionally, it will automatically stop the access to the web pages that found on the blacklist.
Features of PrivateFirewall Latest Version:
- The users can customize the internet security settings according to their preference. The safest way to access the internet is to set the settings and then start browsing the websites. For better protect we advise to set the high settings.
- If you using the shared network then customize the network settings to low settings and follow instructions. PrivateFirewall finds the local network as well as it will auto-detect the network settings.
- You can select the specific IP addresses and websites that should be denied access to your computer. You can allow the specific trusted websites to access the computer.
- The software indicates the apps with three signs Green, yellow and red. If the application is not infected means it shows the green otherwise it indicates with a red symbol. If you want to access the files temporary then right click on app select denied or access.
- Process monitor monitors all the currently running programs on the computer. You can set the monitoring levels allow, medium as well as high. That will watch the processes on the computer.
- Ports tracking monitor all your connected ports and protect them against from unauthorized entry. You can view the application name, Process ID, Protocol, Local addresses.
- Monitor all the traffic to and from your PC and prevents from untrusted apps. View and create the advanced firewall reports and scan the system at a specific time. It offers a variety of custom configuration interfaces that are easily accessible for advanced users.
How to Setup PrivateFirewall on your PC:
- Firstly, the user needs to download the software by clicking on the below-provided button.
- Click on the run button and wait few seconds. A welcome wizard will appear on the desktop click on next button.
- Read terms and conditions press on next button, select the destination folder then click on next button.
- After that ready to install wizard will appear on the screen click on the install button. A finish window will appear on the screen click on it.
System Requirements for PrivateFirewall:
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32 bit and 64 Bit).
Processor: Intel/AMD 1.5 GHz.
RAM: 512 MB.
Hard Disk Space: 20 MB.