PeaZip 6.5.0 is a free file archiver and file explorer tool for Windows 7/8/10. It is free to download and available in a portable version for 64 Bit.
Overview of PeaZip Portable Version:
This application helps you to compress the files to save your precious disk space. It is only file archiver that will only concentrate on the security feature. Extracting the files from the documents is an easy task although you need to have one sophisticated tool which offers plenty of functions like PeaZip. It is free to download and compatible with all Windows based OS. The application supports almost all formats such as ZIP, TAR, 7Z, GZ, GZIP and more. This software will easily integrate with Windows Operating system. So that user can easily access archiver options right from the context menu. It comes with a set of tools that offers lot more options to compress the files. All the compressed files are save with the password. So that no one can access without user authorization. You can also try WinZip File Extractor for Windows PC.
In the main interface, it allows you to browse the files and folder using simple clicks. As well as you can compress the large files and create the desired archive file right from the dashboard. Additionally, the user can copy the files into existing archiver as well as send the files through the mail. The interface is simple and attractive and the upper toolbar fitted with the buttons that let you add, convert, add, extract, test the files. The user can manage the functions right from the main window. The application proves it is one of the most popular software available in the market.
Features of PeaZip 6.5.0 Full Version:
- It is one of the powerful multi-format archive manager and file explorer which supports almost all the formats. Some of the supported formats are 001, ACE, ARJ, CAB, DMG, ISO, etc.
- Using this application the user can compress the files into a required format including 7Z, ARC, BZ2, TAR, UPX and ZIP format. You can split the archives files and these files are encrypted so that no one accesses them.
- To compress the files the user needs to drag and drop the individual files and bulk files into the wizard. This software is mainly focused on the security level and use the strong encryption two –way authentication so that no one can access them.
- It also offers many additional features such as duplicate file finder, archive file converter, backup scripts
- The user can use the portable PeaZip to preview the content in the archive file without extracting the file as well as test its integrity.
- It offers unique functions like system benchmark utility, integrated password manager and generator that helps you to secure the files. It supports more than 29+ languages and it is capable of handling almost all the formats more than 150+ formats.
- The software inbuilt with the password manager all the entered passwords are encrypted until the user enters a master password and file shredder that will permanently erase the deleted files.
How to Setup PeaZip File Extractor on your PC:
- Firstly, the user needs to download the PeaZip on your computer.
- After that click on the setup file, click on the run button.
- Then read the terms and conditions and click on the next button, after that select the required installation process from the list and then click on the next button.
- Select the read/write supported files from the list and then click on the next button.
- Wait for few seconds until the required components installed on your PC. after that finish window will appear on the screen click on that. It will automatically navigate to the main window.
System Requirements for PeaZip Latest Version:
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32 Bit and 64 Bit)
Processor: Intel/AMD 1.0 GHz.
RAM: 512 MB.
Hard Disk Space: 25 MB.