Password Depot is free password Manager that helps to manage and organize all your passwords for Windows OS as well as Mac OS. Download the Password Depot 11 for all windows versions. The program is compatible even with 32-bit as well as 64-bit.
Overview of Password Depot Download for Windows:
In the present digital life every day we use many online services such as online shopping, e-mails, net banking etc. Remembering all those passwords for different services would be a challenging task and is quite difficult. And, suppose if we use the same password for all services. Then, your credentials get hacked or fall into the hands of cybercriminals. At this point, we need to use password manager software to overcome this type of situations and problems. There are many password manager software available in the market by Password Depot is one of the best to choose. Generally, we use these password managers for saving and organizing all our passwords and PIN codes for computers, networks, websites, and applications.
Password Depot is developed by AceBIT GmbH to provide maximum security by protecting your passwords and documents from unauthorized access. It works on Mac, Windows, Android, and iOS. Password Depot is used by several thousands of business companies, banks, agencies, and private users. Furthermore, it will not only guarantee the security but also stands for convenient use, high customizability, flexibility in interaction with other devices. The passwords are protected against unauthorized access with double encryption AES (Rijndael 256) algorithm.
Overall, Password Depot offers highly comprehensive security solution to manage all your passwords in one vault. This software even makes your digital life much easier by just remembering the master password to open it. Luckily, the product is shareware and its free 30-day trial can be used for 20 devices.
Key Features of Password Depot free Password Manager:
- Password Depot has a user-friendly interface which is similar to that of windows explorer. It helps for easy navigation at the same time quickly fins the password you are searching for.
- With Auto-completion, feature password depot will fill password data into websites opened within the common browsers.
- Memorize or remember only one password which is used to open your Password depot.
- Moreover, you can save all your passwords not only locally, but also on a USB device, mobile phone, in the network or on an FTP server.
- Password Depot has got the best encryption methods for saving your information twice with help of AES algorithm or Rijndael 256.
- It mainly provides protection against “brute-force attacks” if you enter the master password incorrectly the program is locked for three seconds.
- Additionally, the program generates backup copies of your password files. It can be stored optionally on FTP servers on the Internet (also via SFTP) or on external hard drives.
- Furthermore, it protects all the passwords within the program against different types of Keyloggers.
- The Integrated password generator creates virtually uncrackable passwords for you. So that nobody cracks it so easily.
- Password Depot checks and verifies your password as well as alerts you against ‘weak’ passwords. Whereas you can later replace with the help of the Passwords Generator.
- This program keeps an eye on your password security and warns you in case you use the unsafe FTP protocol. Instead, it will advise you to use SFTP. It has the ability to warn you against the password expiry and make sure that your password data is always up-to-date.
- The Password Depot will not only protect and manages your passwords but also your information. Such as credit cards, EC cards, software licenses and identities.
How to install/ Setup Password Depot on your windows PC?
- First of all, click on the below-mentioned download button to get the link for Password Depot software. Double click on the downloaded executable file to start the installation process. The User Control Account dialog box popup asking permission to make changes to your computer. Click Yes and Continue.
- Select the desired language. Click OK button. In the next screen, License Agreement will display, select I accept the terms of the License Agreement. Then, Click Next.
- Select the destination folder in the next window or click Browse to select a different destination location. Click Next. Specify whether you would like to install Password Depot for all users on this computer or only you. Click Next. Select Components you wanted to install by ticking the checkbox. Then Click Next to proceed further. In the next Window choose the installation of browser extension as per your preference as shown in the below image and Click Next.
- In the next window, Start Menu folder dialog box is displayed. Click Browse to select a different folder. Then, Click Next. In the next window, choose what are Additional Tasks should be performed tick as per your preference in the dialog box. Click Next
- The next window shows setup is ready to install verify the settings. Click Back to make any changes, or click Install to install the software. Please wait until the setup installed on your PC. A new wizard appear Click on the Finish button to close the wizard. As shown in the below image.
- Double Click the shortcut icon created on the desktop. It guides you to the welcome Screen of Password Depot displayed as shown in the below image.
System Requirements for Password Depot:
- Operating systems: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- CPU Model: 400 MHz Intel Pentium II processor or later
- Installed Memory: 64 MB RAM or more
- Hard Drive Space: 10 MB of free hard disk space