Panda USB Vaccine is Anti-malware and Vaccine for the USB drives which prevents the malware infections on your computer systems. It protects your PC from Malware and other threats by disabling the Autorun feature on Windows OS. Download this Free Anti-malware tool for both 32/64-bit windows operating systems.
Overview of Panda USB Vaccine 18.104.22.168 Free Download for Windows:
In the current Internet world, portable devices such as flash drive and SD cards are considered to be most virus carriers. Our PC is exposed to a large number of malware threats while using the removable disk like USB, Memory sticks, digital cameras. In this scenario, the Panda USB Vaccine comes into action to provide protection by disabling the autorun feature on your USB. Panda Security has developed this free anti-malware solution. By installing this software keeps your PC safe and healthy and also protect from being infected.
Features of Panda USB Vaccine Download for Windows:
- It has a user-friendly interface which is easy to use for beginners as well as professionals.
- It offers a double layer of preventive protection by disabling AUTORUN.INF feature on computers as well as on USB drives.
- Panda USB Vaccine works on FAT & FAT32 USB drives.
- It prevents malicious code files from spreading malware to PC automatically.
- The tool offers two types of vaccination features USB Drive Vaccination and Computer Vaccination.
- If computer vaccination is turned on it completely disable the autorun file when you insert the removable disk CD/DVD/ USB drives.
- Meanwhile, the USB Drive vaccination will automatically prevent autorun file from becoming a source of infection.
- This tool disables file so that virus cannot overwrite it, cannot be read, modified or replaced by malicious code.
How to Download and Install/ Setup Panda USB Vaccine?
Before you start downloading the Panda USB vaccine you need to fill a form in the Panda Security website and get registered. Then you see confirmation states that we have sent you an email with access to download the USB Anti-malware. Therefore, it is important to enter correct email credentials.
However, we have decided to avoid all that steps and make the download as easy as possible by skipping online forms. It saves time and effort. So just feel free to download the link to Panda USB vaccine from below download button.
- Firstly double-click on the setup file and select Run. Immediately User Control Account screen appears asking the permission to make changes, continue to click on Yes button. In the next step choose appropriate language and click Ok button. The next window shows the setup wizard of Panda USB vaccine Click Next to continue
- In the next window, the user can see the License agreement. Read it carefully, and once you agree to terms and conditions, Tick on I Accept Agreement. Then click Next button to continue.
- In the new window select the destination folder and Click next to go on. The next screen prompts to select the configuration settings tick as per your preference and click Next button. Wait till the installation completed successfully.
- Click Finish to close the setup. Then hit the shortcut desktop icon to launch the application and begin using it.
- The user interface will appear as shown in the below image. (before computer vaccination & after computer & USB drive vaccination)
System Requirements of Panda USB Vaccine 2018:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7/8/10 (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Installed Memory: 512 MB of RAM
- Hard disk space: 40 MB free disk space