Mikogo is the best desktop sharing software that allows you to conduct online meetings and training sessions. This remote desktop manager is compatible with various versions of Windows operating system such as 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. Moreover, this remote access tool is available for free download on 64-bit processors.
Mikogo – Desktop Sharing Software Overview:
With advancing technology, the creation of remote desktop software has helped IT industry a lot. Especially, small enterprises that are unable to recruit full-time employees provide remote access to the part-time employees to finish off tasks and make the business profitable. Most of the computer issues such as scanning for malware, installing drivers, upgrading business applications can be solved through remote IT support. In these days, waiting for a technician to visit the office is a loss of time and money. Working with a remote IT services provider who can help in servicing the network and computers on demand fetches a lot for the business. There are also various advantages of remote desktop software such as increasing productivity, access to expertise, and many more. For this reason, we suggest you choose the best remote access software that suits your needs.
Mikogo allows the members to connect through the web browsers, so they don’t have to download any program. Moreover, this program also supports multiple platforms that allow you to join meetings via iOS and Android app. Further, this remote desktop software also allows you to have a high-quality voice and video conferencing. By using this program, users can also schedule meetings in advance.
Mikogo – Remote Support Software Key Features:
- With the help of this desktop sharing software, users can assist their customers with remote keyboard and mouse control. Users can also hand over control of the system to someone else.
- Further, the switch presenter allows any of the participants to become the focus of everyone’s attention by sharing their screen.
- Furthermore, the screen recording feature allows you to record your screen and also make VoIP calls, then replay meetings with session player or convert to video.
- Besides, this remote access software allows you to share desktop, documents or application windows with 25 participants.
- Moreover, the profile manager allows you to customize the settings profile for each of your Mikogo use cases.
- More importantly, the robust whiteboard tools allow you to visualize your ideas in real-time.
- Users can also view the history of sessions according to data, duration, and number of members for each of your meetings.
- In addition to this, the utility software allows you to send and receive instant chat messages with every member of your group.
- Apart from these features, this free remote desktop software allows users to adjust the speed or color quality of the screen sharing through settings. Interested users can also check for CloudBerry Remote Assistant
which is one of the best remote desktop software available.
Mikogo System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: Intel Pentium IV or later.
- RAM: 1 GB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
Mikogo is the best desktop sharing software that allows you to conduct online meetings and training sessions. In addition to this, the program allows you to send and receive instant chat messages with every member of your group.