Microsoft Visual Studio 2018 is a most popular integrated development environment software. Download the latest version of this software at free of cost and it is compatible with Windows 7/8/10.
Overview of Microsoft Visual Studio 2018:
The free IDE help you to create various types of applications for Windows, Android as well as for iOS device. It is useful for professional and home users to build stunning programs. You can perform all the tasks such as programming, debugging as well as building. By using this application you can produce both native code as well as managed code. It includes a code editor that assists the user to edit, highlight the code and fix your code fast.
The application available in three editions IDE, Professional and Enterprise. These products are free to download for Windows 32 Bit and 64 Bit. The IDE consist of a complete set of tools for the cross-platform environment. During installation users can choose the required components they want to setup depending on the task they want to achieve. Due to a large number of files to install it takes several minutes to complete the process. Not only develop the apps from scratch but also change the existing code as well as look for syntax errors. With the help of C# and framework, the user can build the apps. Share code, strings, images as well as user interface screen. It has a simple and easy-to-use interface, the program welcomed with a nice design where the user can easily access to every tool.
Features of Microsoft Visual Studio Latest Version:
- The user can develop the apps and apps to reach every windows computer. You can create native or hybrid apps for iOS, Android as well as windows based devices.
- Build manage and deploy the cloud apps that scale to Azure. With the help of powerful tools, you can create modern apps.
- You can the comprehensive tools for all types of office development. With the help of famous engines and framework, you can create cross-platform games. as well as create your own extensions for visual studio.
- The user can write the code accurately without losing current file context. moreover, you can zoom into details like data structures, functions as well as check-ins and status.
- Light bulb help you to identify and fixes the common coding issues in many cases. Use the advanced filters to focus on the problem, navigate it and solve the problem.
- Use the visual studio debugger to find and fix bugs and use the profiling tools to find and diagnose performance issues without leaving the workflow.
- It provides an excellent debugging experience no matter which language you use. Whether it is C#/VB and C++, Java to python. Additionally, it supports almost all languages.
- With the help of comprehensive tools, the user can write high-quality code.
- Manage your source code in Git repos hosted by any provider including GitHub or any services to manage and work along with them.
How to Setup Microsoft Visual Studio:
- Click on the below button to download Microsoft Visual Studio free version.
- Then double-click on the setup file to start the installing process.
- It will navigate to the one window where you need to select components.
- Then click on the Install button and wait for few seconds to install on your computer.
System Requirements for Microsoft Visual Studio Pro:
Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32 Bit and 64 Bit).
Processor: Intel/AMD Dual-core 1.8 or Faster.
RAM: 2.5 GB.
Hard Disk Space: 130 MB.
Click on the Below Button to Download Microsoft Visual Studio Pro Latest Version.