Microsoft OneDrive is a free cloud-based storage used for Windows. It helps to store, view browse, upload, and share files online as well as accessible from any device at any time. Download and install OneDrive 2018 free for all versions of Windows Operating system that support 32-bit as well as 64-bit.
Overview of Microsoft OneDrive Download for Windows:
In the present digital world, we cannot assure that our PC or devices will be always safe and secure. Even its not sure when our device gets incorporated with dangerous viruses that may be led to the system crash or file corruption. At this scenario, most of the people worry about the loss of important data as well as valuable files such as personal photos or videos. But now you can avoid these situations and protect digital data of extra value by using cloud storage. It can be a depository for your files and ensures the safety in case your devices get broken or lost.
However, presently cloud storages are not something new and weird. In fact, there are many cloud storage services on the web, and their numbers seem to increase every day. These companies not only competing to provide storage, but also they are attracting the new users with free accounts, extra space, and social-networking rewards. Most cloud storage services offer automatic file syncing. Although, when a local file is edited or changed, the copy “in the cloud” is also updated. Among all these well-known companies Microsoft OneDrive is also one that offers cloud storage to the users.
What is Microsoft OneDrive?
OneDrive is an online cloud storage service from Microsoft. The earlier name was SkyDrive. It offers 5GB free space when they sign up. Those who use windows 8 and 10, OneDrive is already built-in their Operating System. OneDrive is the place where you can store your photos and the company’s working documents etc. Furthermore, you can use OneDrive from any platform, might be Windows, iOS, or Android. With OneDrive it is easy to open and edit files from word, excel and PowerPoint and OneNote. Additionally, OneDrive is very light on the CPU. To use OneDrive you need to enter login details or signup for a new account for easy syncing and file access. It offers plenty of sharing and collaboration options to work as a team for sharing and editing the files.
OneDrive considered as best choice if you want your files to be accessed from any device with little effort. No matter, whether it’s a Windows PC, tablet and phone.
Key Features of OneDrive Free Download:
- OneDrive has a user-friendly interface which is simple and easy to navigate.
- It allows you to access files from any device no matter if you are using PC, Mac, Phone or tablet at any time. Moreover, it comes preloaded on Windows 10.
- OneDrive keeps in sync by enabling you to start from where you have stopped. If any changes are made to files and documents folders or they are deleted. All the changes are reflected other devices and vice versa.
- Furthermore, you access OneDrive even when you are offline. That means files you save to OneDrive are available online at OneDrive.com and offline on your PC.
- OneDrive uses SSL encryption for all stored files, photos, documents and keeps safe. If anything goes wrong with your PC then worry not about losing your files or photos. Because they are safe at OneDrive cloud.
- OneDrive offers easy sharing and collaboration with your family, friends, and peers. It allows you to share files, folders, and photos, documents etc by just sending a link via email, text, or Facebook. Thanks to OneDrive for avoiding large email attachments or thumb drives to share the files.
- Moreover, you can access all your OneDrive files On-Demand in Windows 10 without consuming any extra space on your PC.
- Additionally, you can store scanned paper documents, receipts, business cards, or whiteboard notes in your OneDrive.
- Team up and work together with the word, excel and PowerPoint and OneNote from your desktop, mobile device, and the web.
System Requirements for Installing OneDriver Software:
- Operating system: Windows 10, 8/8.1, or Windows 7.
- Processor: 1.6 GHz or Later
- Memory: 1 GB of RAM or higher
Click on the below download button to start OneDrive for Windows.