MediaMonkey is a powerful Media organizer which helps to manage your Music files as well as perform other operations. Get the latest version of MediaMonkey Download for Windows 7/8/8.1/10 for both 32-bit and 64-bit Operating systems.
Overview of MediaMonkey Free Download:
MediaMonkey is a versatile media organizer application developed by Ventis Media Inc. It has all features same as other media players and offers more advanced tools for music management. This program is considered to be fully featured music player and music collection organizer. It can convert audio, automatically rename your files, find duplicates and missing tags, create and save playlists, generate statistical reports etc. It provides lots of useful options like Automatic Organizer, Auto Tagger, TagEditor, Auto Playlists, etc
MediaMonkey is one of the best products available in the market. The program comes in two versions such as free version and Gold Version. The free version is still a great program and it doesn’t come with any usage restrictions. But miss some of the more advanced options. If you are a power user and crazy music lover and wanted to use the more advanced feature. Then purchase the Gold version of the software. It easily organizes and manages your messy music or video library flawlessly without any efforts. This program even has Burning properties include creating CD, DVD, and BD and editing rewritable discs.
To Sum up this, MediaMonkey is the best multimedia content management software that helps to keep your multimedia collection organized. It always you to access these media files in one simple dashboard. MediaMonkey is not just music and video content management software for your computer, but it is also a platform that allows you to add, share, and enjoy your multimedia collection the way you wanted to.
Key Features of MediaMonkey Download for Windows:
- MediaMonkey allows organizing your movies as well as music files from 100 to 100,000+ audio/video files and playlists. It lets you organize browse or search music by Genre, Artist, Year, Rating, etc.
- MediaMonkey features several tools like Tag Editor, Auto Tagger, Track Identifier, Automatic Library Updater, etc., to optimally organize all your media.
- The auto-organizer will organize and rename music/video files on your hard drive as per your choice. Based on attributes such as artist, album, track title, and track number.
- Create and manage the playlist with ease. Where you need to just drag and drop the music files and videos from your Library. Furthermore, you create AutoPlaylists based on simple search criteria and also use the Auto-DJ to automatically create a mix for you.
- Moreover the program as the ability to export playlists to m3u files if you are using third-party players.
- MediaMonkey helps to create the simple causal playlist and also professional DJ party mix very easily.
- The File Monitor feature will automatically update your music library or video collection. If any changes are done on your hard drive or network such as addition or deletion of music files.
- Use the integrated Podcatcher for downloading audio content. As well as use web downloader to download media files from any website and MediaMonkey will sync this downloaded content.
Some other Features:
- Sync and backup the media files with most Android, iPhone, iPod, iPad and other portable Audio/Video Devices. Sync audio and video files, such as Album Art, ratings, play history, and playlists with a broad range of portable devices.
- By using MediaMonkey you can easily sync and share your audio or video files with other mobile devices. Meanwhile, you can also share your media with TV and other compatible UPnP / DLNA devices.
- Along with organizing the music, you can also use MediaMonkey to record CDs onto your hard drive and can burn them onto a CD/DVD using the built-in disk burning utility.
- MediaMonkey can also convert your audio/video media files from one format to any other format of your choice. It even preserve tag information using the MP3 converter, AAC/M4A converter, OGG converter, WMA converter, WAV converter, etc
- As the volume rates will be differing from one music file format to other. In those situations, MediaMonkey will automatically adjust the volume levels using an equalizer or hundreds of available DSP audio-effect plug-ins.
- Additionally, you can use MediaMonkey to visualize your music with funky weird effects powered by Milkdrop and other visualization plug-ins.
- MediaMonkey allows you customize with Skins, visualizations, plug-ins and other add-ons to as per your choice.
How to Install/ Setup MediaMonkey Software on your Window Pc?
Click on the below-mentioned download button to get the link for MediaMonkey Free Version and save the file to an easily available location on your hard drive. Open the download file and select Run to continue. The program will ask you to select a language, so select English and click “OK.” Follow the instructions to install MediaMonkey.
The next window shows the Welcome screen of the program. Click Next to go ahead. License Agreement Screen popup and Read the license agreement for MediaMonkey, then check “I accept the agreement” and click next.
Choose the Destination Folder you wish to install the program. Or Click browse to find the different folder. Click next to proceed further. Choose the start menu you want the icon to be in, and then click Next. Select the additional task as per your preference then click next.
Review your installation preferences, then click install. The installation of the program begins and you need to wait until it is completed. When the installation is finished, select “Launch MediaMonkey” and click on “Finish button.”
Click on the shortcut icon created on the desktop to start using the program and also it guides to the Main window (User Interface) as shown in the below image.
System Requirements for MediaMonkey Music Player:
- Operating System: Windows XP/7/8/10 (32 Bit or 64 Bit)
- Processor: Intel Pentium or Later.
- RAM: 512 MB or higher
- Hard Disk Space: 20 MB Needed.