McAfee WebAdvisor Free Download is reliable internet security software for windows. It keeps you safe while surfing the internet as well as assists you in avoiding potentially harmful websites. Just download and install McAfee WebAdvisor browser add-on tool for both 32-bit as well as 64-bit Windows.
Overview of McAfee WebAdvisor Free Download:
In present digital world, the internet is considered to be the unsafe place because many websites try to steal user information. Moreover, even add harmful and dangerous content into PCs putting it at risk. Some of the threats include Malicious URLs, phishing attacks, adware etc. In order to ensure your safety, McAfee offers you the personal safety advisor called McAfee WebAdvisor.
In general, McAfee is a well-known company in the field of developing Antivirus Software and Anti-Malware programs. As the technology is being increased even the new threats are emerging out. So the Antivirus software alone will not be enough. Therefore we need to be prepared for malware attack from the websites. Web Advisor is one such software product from the McAfee which is a popular tool for blocking malicious content from different websites. It helps to keep your PC safe from potential threats and see that your computer is always virus free. McAfee WebAdvisor is a handy tool that supports most popular web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox.
McAfee WebAdvisor doesn’t only take care of your security when you are browsing the web or downloading files but also scans the files downloaded. When you visit a website, it will show you whether the website is safe or not by highlighting site as a green or red icon in the browser toolbar. Moreover, if the highlight is in Red that means you just have to stop visiting the site.
Overall, McAfee WebAdvisor is perfect Security tool to choose that provides extra protection while you are browsing the internet to be always safer.
Key Features of McAfee WebAdvisor 22.214.171.1243:
- McAfee WebAdvisor safeguards your browsing by blocking the malware and phishing sites that contain malicious links when you click accidentally.
- WebAdvisor assists and directs as well as point you in the right direction if you type an incorrect web address.
- Furthermore, McAfee WebAdvisor will scan all your downloads and alerts the user if there is any risk. It will make sure that they are Virus free.
- In addition, the security check feature will thoroughly verify if the firewall and anti-virus are activated before you start surfing. It ensures you to have the safer browsing always.
- In fact, McAfee WebAdvisor not only protects against unsafe websites access but also defend from any kind of online threats.
How to download and Install/ setup McAfee WebAdvisor on your PC:
Follow the below steps to install the free standalone version of McAfee WebAdvisor:
- Click the below download button to get the link for McAfee WebAdvisor. Double click on the downloaded file. You see a User Account Control message asking to allow the program to make changes to your computer. Click “Yes” to continue.
- In the next window, you can view the License agreement. Read the license information and tick the check-box and click on Install button to begin the installation.
- The Installation process will finish within few seconds and click on “Done button” to close the setup same as shown in the below image.
- Furthermore, the McAfee WebAdvisor as a browser extension that supports all the most popular web browsers by enabling the extension. It will give permission to enable Web Advisor to chrome. Check the below figure for the reference.
Minimum System Requirements for McAfee WebAdvisor:
- OS: Windows 7 and Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- CPU Model: Intel Pentium 3 or Later
- Installed Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Hard Drive Space: 500 MB free disk space
- Browser: Internet Explorer 9 or higher, Chrome, Firefox (latest version)