Google Chrome is one of the best popular browser that helps you to browse the internet faster and easier. Get the free portable version of this software and it is compatible with Windows 7/8/10.
Overview of Google Chrome Latest Version:
The internet browser is a fast, simple and secure browser that can run on any kind of devices including even on the mobile devices. By using this software the user can easily browse the different types of websites and download them instantly. All the download files will be stored on the local drive. The architecture developed using the open source software including Webkit and Mozilla Firefox. It comes with Omnibox that let you perform Google searches without opening any tab.
The user can connect and manage all your devices through your account. Furthermore, it comes with a plenty of functions and features such as extensions, browsing modes, privacy mode. you can find other components like synchronization, bookmarks and much more all the tools are easily accessible. Even if you’re beginner or profession doesn’t matter just you need to have some basic computer skills.It uses the basic design with advanced technology that makes the browser faster and easy to surf even slow broadband connection. Coming to the interface it is simple and attractive is much different from another available browser in this category. If you’re worried about cookies and history that slow down on your computer chrome provides incognito tab. Google Chrome Portable version used more than half of People who’re in online.
Features of Google Chrome Free Version:
- The application is mainly focused on the speed, the program will launch fast instantly loads the web pages even in the slow broadband connection.
- The browser uses the Webkit open source that helps the users to load the pages in a snap.
- The auto-completion function helps you to get what you’re looking for with simple keystrokes.
- Browser Snappy tabs are easy to drag to drop and rearrange in any place and the user can use hundreds of tabs without slowing chrome down.
- With the help of inbuilt PDF viewer the user instantly view the files and also resize, save and directly Print them with a click.
- When you close the browser it will remember previously opened tabs and restore them where the user left off.
- The user can control all your privacy settings preferences from the menu by selecting a setting, then advanced settings where the user can adjust the privacy settings.
- You can delete the browsing data whenever you need at any time all the user information are not stored by the browser.
- There are different ways to customize the browser and make it yours, it is easy to manage the settings, apps, extensions, Plug-ins and themes.
- This web browser inbuilt with a malware and phishing protection that can safeguard the data and auto-update function that makes user computer is fully protected with latest updates.
- Singing into the chrome brings all your bookmarks, history, saved usernames, passwords and it will automatically sign on other Google
How to Setup Google Chrome 62.0:
- Click on the below-provided link to download chrome 62.0.
- Double click on the setup file, a new window will appear.
- Read terms and conditions then click on the Accept and install button.
- Then click on the Run Button it will take few seconds to download.
- After finishing the process Pop-up windows will appear as shown in the below image.
System Requirements for Google Chrome:
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32 Bit and 64 Bit).
Processor: Intel/AMD 1.0 GHz.
RAM: 512 MB.
Hard Disk Space: 60 MB.