GOM Player 2.3 is a free media player for Windows PC. Get the full version of this software. It is free to download and compatible with 32 Bit and 64 Bit.
Overview of GOM Player Full Version:
By using this software the users can play various types of audio and video files. The software supports almost all types of formats including popularly used formats. Using simple clicks the user can play them in any type of device. Whether it is mobile device or portable device no problem you can play them right from the dashboard. It uses its own codec technology so that it supports the majority of audio and video formats. This application available in two editions Free and Plus version. In the GOM Player Plus, you can watch the 4K videos with high clarity without any advertisements. It supports most of the media codecs you can also search for new codecs which are not present in the library. You also try VLC Media Player for Windows 7/8/10.
Moreover, it supports a wide range of media formats although the developers are working behind with the future formats like VR and 360 videos. You can remote access this player using mobile and stream the files. The installation process is simple and fast but the user needs to keep an eye during the process. During the process, some of the third-party software tries to enter into the PC. Although they are not harmful it consumes a high amount of system resources. The user interface is attractive as well as the user can easily change the themes right from the dashboard.
Features of GOM Player 2.3 Latest Version:
- GOM Player will fulfill all your media needs, you can manage and organize the files right from the dashboard. It is completely free for everyone to download and use. It supports almost all audio and video formats. Some of the supported formats are AVI, MP4, FLV, WMV, MOV and much more.
- Additionally, you can watch or listen to a media files of different codec file among 50+ codec. As well as you can browse them from the web. When it comes to the subtitles it will find them and playback them right from the dashboard.
- The user can share and download own subtitles from the library and also download them from Opensubtitles.org. You can adjust the placement, place, sync the subtitles as well as customize them.
- In the latest version, the user can watch the video in 360 degrees around and move the video using the mouse to the right, left, up, down. You can also preview the with a side view from the front, back, left, right as well as screen transition.
- It also offers some advanced feature like screen capture, playback control, video player. It allows you to do much more than video player. It comes with a skinnable interface and advanced filters. You can also download various types of theme and logos from the GOM website. You can control the Player by connecting the device to GOM remote. You can perform basic functions like forwarding, backward, play and pause. You can also perform advanced functions like opening files, searching and Power control.
How to Install GOM Player on your Windows PC:
- First of all, you need to download the application by clicking on the below button. Then tap on the run button and wait for few seconds. Select the required language from the list then click on ok button.
- A welcome wizard will appear on the screen click on the next button. Read terms and conditions then click on the Agree button.
- Choose the required components from the list tap on next button. After that select the destination folder and press on next button.
- Wait for few seconds it will install the software on your PC. A finish wizard will appear on the screen click on it.
- After finishing the process the main window will immediately open on the screen.
System Requirements for GOM Player:
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32 Bit and 64 Bit).
Processor: Intel/AMD Pentium 4 or equivalent.
RAM: 2 GB or faster.
Hard Disk Space: 200 MB.