Freemake Video Converter is a free video converter software for 32 Bit and 64 Bit. Download Freemake Video converter at free of cost and it is compatible with Windows 7/8/10.
Overview of Freemake Video Converter Full Version:
The name itself tells that it is freeware software that converts videos and save them in a specific format. It supports almost all video formats such as AVI, MP4, WMV, 3GP. The conversation is fast with high-quality output as well as it offers extra features that makes ease to convert any type of files. You can customize the home movies through advanced editing features within a minutes. Download and share the favorite files from videos sharing sites. You can also download Wondershare Video Converter for Windows PC.
The user can download an individual file as well as an entire playlist at a time additionally record videos from streaming sites. You can entitle the download videos with authorized copyrights. You can add the playlist using drag & drop method. The user can view the thumbnail, total time as well as customize the settings. No need to download the Video Player you can directly preview the videos.
In the main window, the user can adjust the frame size, frame rate, Bitrate type as well as audio sample rate. After you select the destination folder the process will run in the background. You can optionally shut down the PC after the task completed. In a few words, Freemake video converter is a great tool for encoding audio and video files. But one thing is disappointing it eats a lot of resources.
Features of Freemake Video Converter Offline Installer:
- The application supports almost all popular and rare formats some of them are SWF, FLV, Divx and Fraps, etc. Import the Photos or audio files and turn them into the video. You can convert several video clips at a time as well as it supports modern codec such as H.264, MKV, MPEG and AAC.
- Download and edit streaming clips from popular sites such as YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, etc. You can extract the audio from YouTube clips and convert them to a supported You can upload the convert files directly into iTunes. Change the movie format as well remake the large HD videos to small size without losing the quality.
- Transform the clips into a mobile format it supports many devices such as Nokia, Samsung, Lenovo, Apple as well as old cell Phones. Customize your own conversion settings.
- It is an all-in-one video converter software it will modifies, edit the video clips burns DVDs and make Photo slideshow as well as export them to portable devices.
- Convert the HD films or videos without losing the video quality, it transcodes heavy 4K, Full HD, 1080 P, 720 P from camcorders, cameras and other devices. Rip the unprotected DVDs with or without subtitles. Burn up to 40 hours of footage on single DVD disc save them or create ISO file.
- Cut the unnecessary parts which you don’t like the video. Rotate the video 90 or 180 degree as well as join the clips in the single Convert the movies with subtitles into any format as well as edit the subtitles size and font.
How to Install Freemake Video Converter:
- Click on the download button to download Freemake Video Converter.
- Double-click on the setup files and then click on the run button, select the preferred language from the list then press the ok button.
- Read terms and condition then tap on next button. Select the type of installation process among full or custom process then click on the next button.
- It will install the app on your computer wait for few seconds. then the complete wizard will appear in the window click on finish button.
System Requirements for Freemake Video Converter:
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32 Bit and 64 Bit).
Processor: Intel/AMD 1.2 GHz.
RAM: 512 MB.
Hard Disk Space: 50 MB.