Freemake Audio Converter is a free audio tool that converts audio files into various formats. Download and Install the Freemake Audio Converter and it is available in full version and runs in all Windows based OS.
Overview of Freemake Audio Converter 1.1:
The name itself it is free to download and compatible with Windows 7/8/10. By using this audio tool the users can convert the audio files into the favorite format. It supports more than 50+ audio formats. Some of the supported formats are MP3, WMV, etc. You can also extract the audio from the video and save them in the required format. It is completely free no need to sign-up and use this application without any restrictions. The user can send the files directly to the iTunes with simple clicks. It only supports shorter audio files which are in three minutes to convert larger files you need to upgrade to the commercial version. some of other products from this software are Freemake Video Converter Offline Installer for 32 Bit and 64 Bit.
The user interface is simple, attractive all the tools organized in a single interface so that you can easily access. The files can import into the queue via file browser only. Drag and drop option is not supported in this software. You can send individual or multiple files at a time although it supports batch processing. You can check the file type, name, source format, duration, settings as well as the size of the track. Additionally, the user can rename the file name, set path as well as change the language. At last few words, it is an excellent tool for encoding the audio files and we recommend to all users.
Features of Freemake Audio Converter Full Version:
- The software recognized as best MP3 Converter as well as the application trusted by 64 Million users around the world. Freemake converts almost all audio formats such as AMD, ADTS, AIFF, MP2, etc.
- The users can transcode individual file or multiple files at a time. Some of the supported codec formats are AAC, Vorbis, WMA Pro, etc.
- The audio converter converts the music files to a universal format. So that the user can play them in any kind of portable device. It will convert files into high quality 320 KBps without losing the clarity. The converted files will be compatible with all devices including iPhone, Android, Blackberry and iPod.
- You can extract the audio from the video and save them in the destination folder in a required format. It supports more than 500 formats rare as well as popular formats. You can save the soundtracks and extract the files in seconds.
- It is an all-in-one tool that can convert the audio extract the sound upload music files to iTunes. You can directly upload multiple files to iTunes. It will automatically add WMA and MP3 files to the audio library.
- You can merge several audio files in single file for an endless playback. Combine different formats in a single format and playback them.
- Directly send the files to cloud storage service like Dropbox and Google Drive all your outputs are directly sent to the cloud. You can adjust the channels, bitrate and sample rate as well as choose among 5.1 or 7.1 home theatre sound.
How to setup Freemake Audio Converter:
- Firstly the user needs to download this software by clicking on below button, double click on the setup file.
- After that click on the run button. Select the language from the list then press the ok button.
- The setup wizard will appear on the screen click on next button. Select among full or custom installation after that click on next button.
- Select the destination folder and wait for few seconds until it installs on your computer.
- Finish Wizard window will appear on the window tab on the finish button. It will automatically navigate to the main window.
System Requirements for Freemake Audio Converter:
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32 Bit and 64 Bit).
Processor: Intel/AMD 1.2 GHz.
RAM: 512 MB.
Hard Disk Space: 20 MB.