Foxit Reader 9.0 is a free PDF reader for Windows PC. It is free to download and compatible with Windows 7/8/10.
Overview of Foxit Reader Full Version:
Foxit Reader assists you to view, edit, read the PDF files as well as protected them with the password. So that no one accesses the files without user authorization. It also offers advanced drawing tools, you can do digital signatures on the PDF files as well as view the files in full screen. You can also find the easy to use collaboration features such as add annotations, fill forms, add digital signatures as well as add text to PDF files. A pdf reader is mainly designed to work with the files in an easy way. If you want to create PDF files from the different format you can try the PDFCreator24 Full Version for 32 Bit and 64 Bit. It also provides Foxit Reader Plug-in so that user can add the extension to the Microsoft Office Suite and make it for easy conversion of common file types.
It is a simple application that opens the PDF files instantly without wasting the user time as well as it offers many advanced tools. Compare to other software Foxit uses very little memory which is especially important for today devices. While installing the software the user needs to disable the shell extensions that would integrate within the Windows Explorer. It offers safe reading mode it does not openings the links and websites directly from a PDF file.
Features of Foxit Reader Latest Version:
- With the help of this software, the user can create the files from scratch or from other file types. It supports almost all formats including Office documents, TXT, web pages. You can also add Foxit Reader Plug-in to Microsoft Office and easily access them right from the dashboard.
- This tool also converts the files into other file formats. You can also use this application as a virtual printer and print the files using simple click. But it has limitations like you cannot merge the existing files and insert the files.
- The user can read the PDF files in three ways multi-tab browsing, single interface mode, multi-interface mode. In the multiple tabs browsing the user can open multiple files at a time in a single interface.
- Easy-to-use and commenting tools with the help of them the user can add comments or suggestion notes. You can highlight the line important notes as well as share them.
- Easily correct mistakes in the content as well as undo the last action by clicking on undo or redo button. Add your comments to your PDF files, use a typewriter to auto-fill the forms. Measure the distance and areas of objects in PDF files. XMA form filler is used to fill the XML forms as well as existing forms. It will automatically correct the spelling mistakes and highlight with squiggly lines.
- You can easily add the multimedia files, links, photos as well as edit and play on the PDF file. You can easily view the content in PDF file and convert the file into a simple file. You can easily add the signatures to the PDF files as well as edit the certificates and protect them with the password.
How to Setup Foxit Reader on your computer:
- First of all, the user to download the application by clicking on download button. Then press on yes button and wait for few seconds.
- A welcome wizard will appear on the screen tap on next button. Read terms and conditions then click on next button.
- Select the destination and then select the required components from the list tap on next button.
- Select the Additional tasks then click on next button. Ready to install wizard will appear on the screen click on next button.
- It will start installing the process wait for few seconds. After finishing the process a finish window will appear on the screen click on it.
System Requirements for Foxit Reader 9.0:
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 (32 Bit and 64 Bit).
Processor: Intel/AMD 1.0 GHz.
RAM: 512 MB.
Hard Disk Space: 50 MB.