FL Studio 12.0 is a free digital audio workstation software for PC. Download FL Studio 12 full version and it is compatible with all Windows OS.
Overview of FL Studio 12.0 Latest Version:
With the help of this software, the user can mix and edit the tracks as well as share them immediately. Creating of songs is an easy task but you need to have one powerful tool like FL Studio. It allows you to create songs and loops using professional tools such as mixers, equalizers and inbuilt instruments. This application is previously known as Fruity Loops and then transformed into FL Studio. It is free to download and supports both 32 Bit and 64 Bit. The program available in three editions for Microsoft Windows such as Fruity Edition, Producer Edition and the signature bundle. You can also use this software in other workstations programs as well as another client like ReWire client. You can also try Audacity Portable Version for PC.
The application offers you everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, mix, etc. Moreover, it is free to download the software and quite easy to install. Less experienced people can also install and use this software without any trouble. It provides user guide so that beginner can quickly operate and manage all kinds of tools. Additionally, the interface is easy-to-use but it is difficult to handle the function if you are a beginner. The software filled with own loops and samples although it offers a variety of Plug-ins such as DirectX, EQUO. It is easy-to-use free audio editing software and digital audio workstation for Windows 7/8/10. At last words, it is an efficient and simple program which is mainly useful for professionals where amateurs will find it little confusing.
Features of FL Studio Full Version:
- It has fully reworked scalable interface that will fit any screen size resolution you use, FL Studio always fit. The user can operate multiple functions at a time and multi-touch capability extends to the Mixer. You can export audio to 16 Bit, 32 Bit, WAV file as well as MP3.
- You can browse the files through explorer or drag and drop option the user need to select the file and place it on the dashboard. Delete the unnecessary contents with one click.
- In the updated version the channel option menu moved from toolbar Menus to the Channel rack. In the menu, the user can change the channel settings from the dashboard.
- Pattern Menu has moved from the channel rack to the Toolbar Menu and Pattern selector. The user can add multiple audio files using drag and drop option. It allows you to customize as well as detach all windows of the program. You can detach the step sequencer from the window as well as hide the menu bar from the dashboard.
- Newly designed Keyboard Controller, Envelope Controller, Formula Controller and MIDI out. You can operate multiple screens at a time and do more with your fingers. Use the dashboard plug-in to customize controllers on the fly without looking back.
- Mix and remix the audio in real-time right from the dashboard including reverb, filtering.
How to Setup FL Studio on your PC:
- First of all, the user needs to download the software and then double click on the setup file.
- Then click on the ok button wait for few seconds until a new window appears on the desktop.
- Select the required option and then click on the next button, choose the components from the list and then click next button.
- Go through the wizard and then click on the next button, read the term and conditions press on the next button.
- Select the destination folder and click on the next press and then press the install button.
- Wait for few seconds until it installs on your PC and finish Windows will appear on the window click on it.
System Requirements for FL Studio:
Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32 Bit and 64 Bit).
Processor: Intel/AMD 2.0 GHz.
RAM: 1 GB.
Hard Disk Space: 1.2 GB.