Paint.Net free download is the best image editor for window PCs. It helps in editing your images or photos with most advanced features. Get the latest version of Paint.Net Download from our website which works with Windows 7(SP1)/ 8/8.1/10 for both 32-bit as well as 64-bit.
General Overview of Paint.Net Free Download:
Paint.Net is a freeware photo editing program that is developed on the.Net Framework. It was created by Rick Brewster as a Washington State University student project. In fact, Paint.NET was initially created to be a replacement for the Microsoft Paint editing software that comes with windows.There are a lot of image editors available online such as the well-known Adobe Photoshop and even popular GIMP software. Along with many others free and premium Photo editing software. Since then the program has been improvising with many advanced features with each new release. It has become free photo editing package on the web.
Installing Paint.Net is simple and easy where you need to extract the zip file, launch the setup file then follow the on-screen instructions. The interface is very simple and straightforward which as a wider collection of tools and options. In short, it is concluded that Paint.NET is an excellent photo-editing package that is best suited for novice and advanced users. It can be considered as the most future rich application with many customizable options that are important for editing.
Key Features of Paint.Net 4.0.21 Download for Windows:
- Net has an institutive user-friendly interface which is easy to understand for a novice as well as expert users. It comes with tabbed document interface same as a modern Web browser for handling multiple images in an easy way. These tabs display a live thumbnail of the open image.
- The Paint.Net supports will help from Cropping, Masking, to advanced Special effects Blurring, Sharpening, clone stamp, red-eye removal and much more.
- Furthermore, it records every editing action performed on an image in the history window. Where you can undo the actions by just clicking on a previous entry in the history list.
- Net supports numerous common file formats: PNG, JPEG, BMP, GIF, TGA, DDS, and TIFF.
- net includes brushes for drawing shapes and a curve tool for penning splines or Bezier curves. Even there is also a simple text editor, a tool for zooming, and a Recolor tool.
- The program also includes Magic Wand, and Clone Stamp, useful tools for making quick, broad edits. At the same time, it also includes unique 3D Rotate/Zoom effect which makes it very easy to add perspective and tilting.
- Moreover, fully optimized for the latest hardware requirements in multi-core technology along with multithreaded rendering engine.
- In addition, upgrade to the automatic updates with just few mouse clicks. These are free and contain new features, performance improvements, and bug fixes.
Some other features as follows:
- It supports almost 22 extensive languages along with third-party developed plug-ins which add new effects, adjustments, and file format support. Check out the Paint.NET plugin database if you want to browse through some more.
- An active and growing online community Paint.Net forum/documentation will provide friendly help, user discussions, tutorials, and plugins to download for the users. The user can access this forum if they need any help or face the issues while using the product.
Minimum System Requirements for Paint.Net Download:
- Platforms: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- CPU: 1GHz, Dual Core processor or Later
- Installed Memory: 1GB of RAM
Click on the below download link to start the Paint.Net for Windows.