Comodo Program Manager is the best uninstaller that removes unnecessary programs and drivers. This program manager is compatible with various versions of Windows operating system such as XP, Vista, 7, and 8. Users can download this utility software by clicking the below download button on 32-bit and 64-bit configurations.
Comodo Program Manager Overview:
There might be several instances wherein every user tries to install and uninstall programs when the program is not of any use. When this situation occurs the initial configuration settings, are stored as keys and values in the Windows Registry. Registry plays a very crucial role in the stability, reliability, and performance of the PC. Most the issues experienced by the computers today arise due to registry errors. Invalid registry keys left behind by the programs that are no more in use may cause several issues such as reducing your PCs performance, and the system may also crash in a few cases. For this reason, we suggest you choose the best uninstaller that suits your needs and requirements.
Comodo Program Manager tracks and records all the changes made during the installation. So you can undo all the changes at the time of uninstalling. Further, this best uninstaller for Windows can remove any program, driver or an update with just a few clicks. This software also includes an on-access scanner that notifies you in case any setup file that you try to install consists any threats such as viruses or Trojans. Users can also download Wise Program Uninstaller for Windows 7/10.
Comodo Program Manager Key Features:
- With the help of this program manager, users can monitor every minute change that happens during the installation process. So you can totally undo those changes whenever you want to uninstall a program.
- Further, the best uninstaller for Windows consists of a user-friendly interface that allows you to finish off common tasks within no time.
- Furthermore, this program manager allows you to turn on or off any Windows feature of your choice.
- Besides, the free program uninstaller also removes partially installed programs that reduce your PCs operating speed.
- For instance, if you just uninstalled an application or a program by mistake, you can restore it with the help of backup.
- In addition to this, the built-in virus detector notifies you if you are trying to install a program that can harm your PC.
- Apart from these features, this program scans the USB drives to check if there are any potential threats present in it.
Comodo Program Manager System Requirements:
- Operating System: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, and 8 (32-Bit and 64-Bit).
- Processor: Intel Pentium III or Later.
- RAM: 256 MB of memory.
- Hard-disk: 100 MB of free space.
Comodo Program Manager Conclusion:
Comodo Program Manager is the best uninstaller that removes unnecessary programs and drivers. In addition to this, if you just uninstalled an application or a program by mistake, you can restore it with the help of backup.