AVS Video Converter is an all in one video editing tool which is used on Windows operating system. This application is capable of converting most popular video and audio formats. The tool allows you to convert many files altogether and even merge two or more videos into one. AVS Video Converter is compatible with all windows version and also supports 32-bit & 64-bit Operating Systems.
General Overview of AVS Video Converter Free Download:
AVS Video Converter has positioned itself as one of the best video converters in the presently available market. It is very popular software containing a video converter, video editor, and DVD creator. The video conversions will be much easier by using this application. AVS Video Converter is a software suite, designed by Online Media Technologies Ltd. It is a Windows-based program, which allows the user to convert, edit and upload videos in well-known formats. You can easily upload your favorite video directly to social media sites, such as YouTube or Facebook.
It has many features and options. If you have AVS Video Converter, that means you have the powerful tool for converting various video formats. Meanwhile, you can even burn your videos to DVD or to Blu-Ray disc. The AVS Video Converter program allows you to select as many files as you want to convert. There are a number of ready presets that will provide you with different qualities for different portable devices. It also has editing tools where the user can customize their converted videos with the different settings. Although, you can change the frame size, the audio format, file type, frame rate and audio channels and resolution
Overall the AVS Video Converter is the best suitable software for average PC users as well as professionals. It will help you to perform your required activities on the video files. This software is ideal, for anyone who needs a simple multimedia software solution.
Features of AVS Video Converter Download for Windows:
- AVS Video Converter is easy to use tool with user-friendly interface consists of many features and options.
- The new feature of AVS Video Converter includes ready presets to convert video for various devices. Some of the listed devices are iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch Android tablets, smartphones as well as portable media players.
- This program converts your videos into most common video formats and also support all the popular available video formats.
- Easily manage HD- Camera Videos by AVS Video Converter which enables you to edit HD-videos, add menus, subtitles, etc. Convert or edit HD-camera videos like AVCHD, MPEG-2 HD, AVI HD, TOD/MOD, M2TS/MTS, etc to other supported video formats or DVD. You can even Burn a DVD-disc and watch it on your DVD-Player.
- AVS Video Converter has ready presets for new generation devices. It allows you to play the converted videos on Apple iPhone X/8/7, Apple iPad 2017, Galaxy Tab S3/S2, Sony PS4.
- It is capable of converting 2K QHD and 4K UHD video using ultra new presets. The user can enjoy high-quality video playback on powerful smartphones, tablets, and smart TV.
- AVS Video Converter will not only convert video that will suit for websites. It also allows sharing the converted video on popular websites such as Facebook, Myspace, etc directly.
- You can easily create your own video and burn it to your DVD discs or post it to your website or blog.
How to Setup AVS Video Converter on your Computer?
- Firstly, Download the AVS Video Converter from our website by just clicking on the below download button. Open the AVSVideoConverter.exe file on your computer, and select Run. A User Control Account warning screen prompts click yes to start the installation process. Select a language for the interface.
- The program setup wizard will appear, press Next to go ahead with the next step. Go through the License Agreement, tick on “I accept the agreement option” and press Next to proceed with the installation. Select the directory where you would like to install the program. Click on Next button to Continue.
- The Window with the Additional task will appear and tick on the necessary options, hit the Next button to proceed with the installation process.
- Check the installation parameters set and, click on Install button to start installing of AVS Video Converter on your computer. Wait until the software is installed and once the process is completed click on Finish That’s all.
- Now the program is ready to use. You can access the application in two ways. 1. Go to Start >> All Programs >> AVS4YOU >> Video >> AVS Video Converter. 2. Click on shortcut icon available on the desktop. It will guide you to the Main user interface as shown in the below image.
System Specification for AVS Video Converter Download:
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Processor: AMD / Intel Core 2 Duo compatible at 1.86 GHz or higher
- RAM: 1 GB or higher
- Sound: Windows compatible sound card
- DirectX: Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or later
- Internet connection to activate