AVS Image Converter is the best image converter for your Windows PC. It allows you to convert image files from one format to another between JPEG, PDF, RAW, TIFF, GIF, PNG, RAS. Get the free full version of this software that is compatible with 32/64 Bit Windows.
Overview of AVS Image Converter Free Download:
The Internet has brought many technological changes that benefit people from different areas of society. One of it may include the sharing of many different images with people living in various parts of the world. Many of us want to keep the memories in the form of Images and save them on the personal computer. It may be from family vacation photos to screenshots to wallpapers, they’re everywhere.
At the same time working with multiple document types, sharing your projects or access them from other computers usually makes it difficult. It may be due to the lack of specific applications. Generally, these digital files are in a huge variety of image formats sometimes it makes viewing all of them quite problematic. And also some formats do not support to view. Don’t worry, to get rid of these problems at present there are several image converters available in the online market. Among the many converters, AVS image converter is considered as best and professional software for image converting.
AVS Image Converter is the best free image converter software. It is a powerful utility that allows converting the most popular image files from one format to another format. The program was designed and developed by Online Media Technologies Ltd. If you want to convert images with no hassle then AVS image converter will be the right choice.
Features of AVS Image Converter Download for Windows:
- This application has a user-friendly interface which is simple and easy to manage.
- AVS Image converter will easily convert and save images between all popular formats such as JPEG, PDF, RAW, GIF, etc.
- Automatically resize multiple photos for popular printing formats. You can even prepare these pictures for future slideshows, posting on the web or sending via e-mail.
- Edit your pictures, rotate them, adjust color, increase brightness and contrast of your photos, apply effects and add texture. Furthermore, you can make the pictures “classic” and even use the black-and-white effect too.
- AVS Image Converter lets you add visible watermark/ text or phrase to all converted images to protect your copyrights.
- Convert several files or a whole folder to the desired format with one button click by using Batch mode.
- Use Command Line Mode to work with piles of images more efficiently. Automate Image Conversion by adjusting and saving conversion presets such as size, image format, watermark, etc. Next time just click on the picture using the right-click menu convert your images without opening the program.
- AVS Image Converter interface provides Multilingual Support.
How to Install / Setup AVS Image Converter Full Software?
- Click on the below download button to get the executable file link for AVS Image Converter. After the download is finished select Run the AVSImageConverter.exe file and begin the installation process. A User control account pop-up appears for the permission to make necessary changes then click Yes button to continue. The next step screen shows to select the installation language and then click OK.
- The AVS Image Converter Welcome Setup window will appear Click on Next button to proceed further. Review the License Agreement and Tick on “I Accept terms of License Agreement”, then click next to continue with the process.
- The next window appears to choose the file destination location to install AVS Image Converter. Choose the appropriate location and click on Next button to pass over to the next new window.
- Tick the Create desktop icon option if you want AVS Video Converter icon on the desktop. Then select other two options as per your preference and click Next to go on with the installation.
- Review the installation parameters set and, if satisfied, click Install to start installing AVS Image Converter on your computer. Wait till the software is installed.
- Next tick on the Launch AVS Image Converter option if you wish to start the program right now and click Finish.
- Double click on the shortcut desktop icon to launch the application and start using it. The main GUI will appear as shown in the below image.
System Requirements for AVS Image Converter:
- Operating System: Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/8/8.1/10 (32-bit/ 64-bit)
- CPU: Intel Pentium 3 or later processor
- Installed Memory: 512 MB of RAM required
- Hard Drive Space – 50 MB of free space required