Avira Password Manager works as the best password manager for all your devices. With this software, you can save the passwords and notes on all the device in a secure way. It also lets you access these passwords quickly without any trouble. This program will help you to create, organize and manage web logins in an effortless way. Avira Password Manager is available as a Chrome extension. Hence the user needs to download and sign up using your Avira credentials if you don’t have then create one. It supports for the Firefox browser, Scout browser, Android, and iOS.
Avira Password Manager Software Overview:
Are you’re looking to manage your online accounts on different Browsers such as Google Chrome, Firefox? Then, Avira Password Manager should be your best option to choose. Although we have many password managers such as KeePass, LastPass available in the online market, Avira, the German company has launched the Password Manager as a security tool. It works across the devices and browsers.
Avira Password Manager helps to create, store, and manage website password logins. At the same time, allow the user easily save the login credentials and no need to memorize a password or write them down if you have more than one account. Besides, it also enables the user in generating the robust and secure password as per their preference. It includes uppercase, lowercase, length, numbers, and special characters for various websites. With the help of this application, you can also import previously saved login credentials from other apps or extensions. Such as 1Password, Dashlane, RoboForm, Enpass, PasswordWallet, and CSV files.
How to Install and Use Avira Password Manager?
- Firstly, install the program in the browser either Chrome or Firefox.
- Once installed, the program will forward to the Avira account registration page to create a new user account.
- After the completion, the user can click on the small Avira icon accessible on the toolbar.
- It also offers you choose the Settings options and manage login credentials. They include Automatic login, Ask before saving an account Auto-fill email and Password suggestions.
- The user can select the above options as per their convenience.
Overall, Avira Password Manager is the feature-rich Password management software and available as a free version to download that supports all browsers and devices. Moreover, it also allows accessing and managing all passwords from the online dashboard too.
Avira Password Manager for Windows Features:
- Avira offers password manager that helps to manage, organize all your password both private and professional life with ease.
- By using this software, the user needs to remember only one master password. This way, it allows you to access all the stored passwords.
- With the help of this program, you can create a strong password for various websites. At the same time, it will save your login credentials securely over the Avira servers in the encrypted format.
- This program will save your passwords and usernames automatically while surfing. In this way, you can access the online accounts quickly.
- Besides, this free password manager will automatically fill out the all saved login info in the related fields.
- On the other hand, it allows you to generate and stores unique passwords for your online accounts. Thus, it helps to protect you against identity theft.
- It also supports cross platforms such as Windows MacOS, Android and iOS operating systems.
Avira Password Manager Free Download System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows 10,8.1, 8,7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- CPU Model: Pentium 4 /AMD Athlon 64/Sempron Processor or Later
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Disk Space: 350 MB of free disk space
- Browsers: Chrome 32, Firefox 48 and higher