Auslogics Disk Defrag is a system utility tool for 32 Bit and 64 Bit. It is free to download and available in portable version.
Overview of Auslogics Disk Defrag 7.2:
By using this application the user can analyze the disk and defrag the content and free up the hard disk. More than 1crore+ people are using this software worldwide. The application will improve the PC performance as well as free up space by re-arranging the files. Disk Defrag is a product from Auslogics. This company mainly develops the utility tools like Driver updater, Anti-malware and much more. These products are available in two versions Free Version and Pro version. Although free version is enough for beginners if you advanced user then you need to upgrade otherwise it is sufficient for the home user.
In the Windows OS, you will find the inbuilt defrag that will free up small files. In order to free up the large files up to 10 GB, you need to have one sophisticated tool like Auslogics Disk Defrag. If the PC contains full of registry files then download Wise Registry Cleaner Portable Version for Windows 7/8/10.
It is available in a portable version so that you can easily run the application by copying in the hard drive or related storage drives. You can install this software easily regardless to the computer knowledge. To keep your disk in good condition the user can schedule the defragmentation weekly. So that you’re PC will run like a new one. You can use two methods to defrag defragmentation by time and idle-time defragmentation. These two methods can operate and manage right from the dashboard. The application allows you to tweak the defragmentation algorithms before you start the process.
Features of Auslogics Disk Defrag Portable Version:
- Auslogics Disk Defrag is an easy-to-use application that will eliminate file fragmentation and optimize the hard disk for better performance.
- It uses the advanced defrag techniques that guarantee the best possible results. It offers a wide range of functions that will satisfy the amateurs and professional users.
- File defragmentation will defrag the files and folders by merging their pieces together and it will increase the PC performance. You can defrag entire hard disk or individual files or folders at a time. You can also select the files that you need to defrag that will save the time.
- The user can move the files and folders to the faster part of the hard disk that will minimize access time. You can also move the files from reserved space zone into the rest of the hard disk that will prevent the files from MFT defragmentation.
- You can defrag the required files that can save the user time. Instead of defragging the entire hard drive. The user can simultaneously defrag multiple hard drives at a time that will save the user time and efforts. The process will run in the background of the PC whenever the system in idle.
- In the hard disk if you have any encrypted data the user can exclude from the defragmentation. Additionally, it has powerful scan engine that allows the large files to defrag even the terabytes.
How to Setup Auslogics Disk Defrag for Windows PC:
- Click on the button to download Auslogics Disk Defrag for free of cost. Then click on the run button it will navigate to the welcome wizard.
- A welcome wizard will appear on the screen select the required language from the list. Then select the destination folder and click on the next button.
- Wait for few minutes until it installs on your computer then click on the next button.
- After finishing the process a finish wizard will appear on the screen click on it.
- It will automatically navigate to the main window as shown in below image.
System Requirements for Auslogics Disk Defrag Latest version:
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32 Bit and 64 Bit).
Processor: Intel/AMD 1.2 GHz.
RAM: 512 MB.
Hard Disk Space: 32 MB.