Download Auslogics Anti-Malware is the best malware removal software for Windows PC. It checks and analyzes your entire system as well as detects malicious content to keep your PC safe and secure. Download and install Auslogics Anti-malware 2018 from our website which is compatible with both 32-bit as well as 64-bit windows operating systems.
Overview of Auslogics Anti-Malware Free Download:
Today’s digital life has become an easy scope for the malware attacks. In this fast-changing world every day lots of new malware getting discovered do you think the only antivirus protection is enough for security? Keeping your Windows PC secured has become more important than ever. Sometimes even the top antivirus software cannot remove 100% infection if a PC or device was already affected by malware. Therefore it is suggested to have extra layer protection such as Anti-malware software to keep your PC virus free. This Malware removal tools are built especially to detect different kinds of malware, while antivirus software fails to do.There are many trusted free malware removal software on the market to choose, but Auslogics Anti-malware is one such best program.
It protects your PC from malware attacks as well as provides continuous security to your PC against latest threats. Auslogics Anti-malware is one of the best products of Auslogics and certified by Microsoft Gold Application Developer. The Auslogics Anti-Malware is only free to try. The trial version will scan your PC and will find malware threats but it will not remove them.you to buy the full version for removing threats and continuous PC cleanups. It can detect all the malicious items that are hidden on your PC. The program is capable of catching the malware sometimes missed by the regular antivirus. Furthermore, it will scan the browser extensions and prevent data leaks. Moreover, the software will not conflict and work alongside with another antivirus to keep your PC safe and secure always.
Key Features of Auslogics Anti-Malware Download for Windows 7/10
- The program is easy to install and has a user-friendly interface for easy navigation to both novice and expert users.
- Auslogics Anti-malware checks your entire PC and detects malicious contents that hide on your PC.
- Furthermore, it uses three scanning methods for checking your PC
- Quick Scan: It will check the most important areas where malware threats mostly hidden.
- Deep Scan: It scans your entire system for any threats that may put your PC at risk
- Custom Scan: It scans only particular file and folders as per your choice.
- Moreover, it lets you schedule automatic scans for continuous protection as per your flexibility may be daily, weekly or monthly.
- This program designed to be compatible with your existing antivirus software no matter what type of brand. It catches the items that missed by regular antivirus to keeps your PC more safe and secure.
- Additionally, it checks system memory for malicious programs as well as analyzes auto-start items and suspicious entries in the registry.
- Auslogics Anti-Malware keeps your PC secure from any malware attack and thus provides you complete peace of mind.
- Meanwhile, it will identify the cookies that track your activity to steal your personal data or information. At the same time, it scans the browser extension to prevent data leaks.
- Auslogics Anti-Malware allows you to quarantine suspicious files. Therefore you can restore them later if needed. Moreover, you can add files and folders to the Ignore List in order to exclude from future scans and cleanups.
How to Install/setup Auslogics Ant-Malware on your computer?
- Firstly, click on the below download to get the link for Auslogics Anti-malware software. Double click on the downloaded file and Select RUN to start the installation process. The user control Account will ask permission to allow the software to make changes on your PC. Then, Click Yes button to proceed further.
- It will show a new window to start the installation process. Tick the checkboxes as per your preference and Click to install button.
- The installation starts and once completed you can view the user interface screen as shown in below image.
System requirements for Auslogics Anti-Malware for Windows:
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Installed Memory: 512 MB of minimum RAM required
- Processor: Single Core Processor or higher
- Hard Disk Space: 60 MB of minimum free disk space required
Click the below download button to start the download of Auslogics Anti-Malware for Windows