Advanced Port Scanner is a freeware Network scanner for Windows Platforms. It helps the user to quickly find open ports on network computers as well as scan specified IP port ranges. Quickly download and install the software from our website for all version Windows operating system that supports 32bit and 64-bit.
Overview of Advanced Port Scanner:
Advanced Port Scanner is one of the reliable and free network scanner developed by Famatech International Corp. It consists of all the useful functions that are needed by the network administrator. This application helps to find out the open port computers connected to your network. It has a user-friendly interface with rich functionalities which is easy to use for the beginner as well as experts. As the advanced Port scanner is small it easy to use and requires only minimal system resources.
The program scans the entire network and capable of finding individual IP address or specified IP port range. It also determines the ports that are left open for communications but not used to access the computer. As well as the network connected to the computer. By relying on a unique feature such as multithreaded engine it will take full advantage of computer and makes the whole process faster and easier. Each scanned machine is displayed in the main window in a dedicated panel. Along with the information regarding the scanned, opened and closed ports. It also includes a decent help manual with all the necessary information on the available features. The program offers you to wake up and shut down the machine remotely only if its network card supports Wake-On-LAN feature. Furthermore, the program generates reports that can be saved in XML, CSV and HTML formats.
Overall, the Advanced Port Scanner is the best solution for the network admin’s to scan a configured port range on any Windows workstation.
Key Features of Advanced Port Scanner Download:
- Advanced Port Scanner has a user-friendly interface which is easy to use the port scanner for beginners as well as experts.
- The application relay on multithreaded port scanning technology which can easily scan hundreds of ports in just a few seconds. Moreover, it has the ability to find single IP address or specified IP port range. In order to find out the connected or opened ports on your network.
- The scanner will provide maximum information about all network devices. That may include computer names, IP and MAC addresses, names of manufacturers of network cards and Wi-Fi routers.
- It also identifies the software running on those computers, like operating systems, HTTP and FTP servers.
- Furthermore, the program can generate reports for the detected IP ranges and save or exports results in HTML, PDF formats.
- It allows you to remotely access various network computer resources such as HTTP, HTTPS, FTP and shared folders.
- Additionally, the users can remotely shutdown a computer or a group of computers running on Windows by Wake-On-LAN function. This feature can be managed only if PC network cards support the Wake-On-LAN function.
- It also offers to run quick commands such as ping, tracert, telnet, and SSH on a selected computer.
- Meanwhile, install Radmin viewer which lets its user use the advanced functions. Such as sending messages, transferring files or communicating via voice chat.
System Requirements for Advanced Port Scanner Windows:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10 (32 Bit and 64 Bit.).
- Processor: Intel Pentium 3 or Later.
- RAM: Minimum 512 MB RAM required
- Hard Disk Space: 20 MB free space required