Adobe Bridge CC is the best multimedia software and management tool to organize your media files for quick access. It offers advanced features for designers and photographers, as well as other creative users. It includes team assets, batch edit, add watermark, color preferences, etc. The program is available through Adobe Creative Cloud. Though it is a standalone application and the user can use it with other Adobe products. It will simplify your work and help to maintain the order. Download and Install the Adobe bridge CC latest version for all Windows Operating Systems. It also runs on both 32-bit and 64-bit, and you can download it from our website at below -mentioned download button.
Adobe Bridge CC Latest Version Overview:
Adobe Bridge CC, one of the best programs used for media management. This multimedia file manager designed and developed by Adobe. The application mainly used by designers and professional photographers who deal with visual assets. Most of the professional users familiar with Adobe products and every year the company brings out new and advanced features. Even this year the Adobe has introduced exciting features in various designing apps. They include Adobe Bridge CC, Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Adobe Lightroom CC and more.
Bridge CC 2018 has packed with many advanced features such as Publish raw images to Adobe Stock, Search Adobe Stock, and support for CEP and HTML5CSS based extensions. Besides, it also helps to organize panoramic and HDR images, and even generates thumbnails, collects metadata from images, etc. On the other hand, it allows renaming groups of files at once and labeling them with colors or star ratings. In this way, the user can quickly sort the digital assets. The user can easily save assets directly to your libraries from File Explorer/Finder.
Overall, Adobe Bridge is the great tool to manage your project assets that coordinate well with other Adobe products. It is the must-have application which helps to handle all your digital assets and categorize the media files and access them easily whenever you want to.
Adobe Bridge CC Free Download for Windows Key Features:
- It has a user-friendly interface which is similar to file manager of earlier versions of Adobe Photoshop.
- Adobe Bridge has introduced a new workspace called Output. It will help you to create a PDF contact sheet of your assets by using predefined and custom templates.
- The program has the ability to deal with your media documents effectively.
- It provides support for Retina and HIDPI displayers with the ability to scale.
- Now, the Adobe Bridge integrated with creative cloud libraries. It helps to organize, browse, and access creative assets.
- It offers you to upload images to Adobe Stock Contributor that has access to 50 million high-qualities, royalty-free images, videos, and graphics which help you to build your customized website.
- The user can quickly organize and stack panoramic and HDR images.
- Besides, it also has a new filter in the filter panel such as Author name, Color profile, and Bit depth.
- Bridge CC now supports on-demand thumbnail and metadata generations. It also supports both PNG and SVG files with transparency.
- It also supports to Support for CEP (Common Extensibility Platform) and also lets you create and run HTML5 extensions.
- The program supports the flexible batch processing for easy access.
- Additionally, the users can Drag-and-drop file flexibility in Windows Explorer.
Adobe Bridge CC 2018 System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 CPU or Later
- Installed Memory: 2 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB of free disk space
Click the below download button to get the link for Adobe Bridge CC latest version for Windows OS.